Friday, March 4, 2011

The Month of March

There is alot brewing on the Raunchy stove.  These next 30 days will probably define 2011 for us.  We're going to work hard so that we can play harder at the end of the month.  A new tee will be coming soon, collabs are in the works, events are in the making, and more than I can currently think of because it's 3 in the morning.  Moving to Atlanta might be my best adult life decision. Those 3 years I lived in NY were needed for my growth.  I was thrown into the deep end, and you know how that goes, sink or swim.  NY made me a better designer.  I was forced out of my lane several times and I'm thankful for that.  Atlanta is now home and has always felt like home, even though I've never lived here til now.  The team is here, the support is here, and we're going to keep pushing this thing til there's nothing left to push.  Life isn't even peachy at the moment, and I'm still happy.  That's exciting.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment