Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#ThreeHeadedMonster Weekend


























This past weekend my patnas and I celebrated our birthdays together.  Saturday morning, Jason and I went to Fly Kix to prepare for the grand opening that was occurring later that day.

We then met a group of our friends at Tin Lizzy's for lunch.  We always seem to have fun at that place, and this time was no different.  Shooting the shit with friends like mine is second to none.  You never know when you're gonna bust a gut talking to those fools.




















After lunch, we all went to the Grand Opening of Fly Kix.  Fly Kix is a new sneaker/clothing boutique on Peters St. in Atlanta, GA.  The grand opening was very cool.  The atmosphere was laid back and chill.  You had the opportunity to meet people, drink, and politic.  Fly Kix carries Raunchy and it was nice having my friends there representing the brand.  The icing on the cake was when Cyhi Da Prynce entered the building adorned in a Raunchy tee.  That tee immediately sold out in the store.  Thanks for the look b.













Once we left the grand opening, we made our way to our hotel rooms.  We went our separate ways, ate, and got ready for the party that night.  Jason and I debuted the Raunchy Polos that night.  They were received well by our peers and we have hopes that they'll do well with the public. Footage and pics of the party will be posted somewhere soon.  The party was at Luxe Lounge.  A majority of our friends were there waiting for us by the time we got there.  We made our entrance and it was on.  The party started off rough due to some minor problems but it turned out being a very entertaining night minus the couple of distractions that occurred.





















Raunchy gave away over 125 tees between the Fly Kix grand opening and the #ThreeHeadedMonster party.  I hope you got yourself a free tee.  The next day we woke up and ate brunch together.  I appreciate my friends showing us all love and partying with us over the weekend.  It meant al ot to me and I'm glad everyone seemed to have a good time.  More pics coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate this weekend. Not only because it was a break away from the past due college life, but it's motivation all the same. It's a great feeling to know people who are doing things that not only they love but also helping out the community as a whole showing there are other means of life than being an athlete or some type of entertainer. The other thing that's I love about the movement is that everyone is humble and down to earth. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you boo!! I'm glad you had a great birthday weekend and I'm so glad you've graced us with your presence again here in the South!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As one of the "monsters" from the weekend, I can truly say it was one of my best b days out of 25 years. I appreciate everyone that was a part of it, new and old. I'm excited to see what new and creative ideas Raunchy has in the upcoming years...I was a fan first, now I'm a believer. Let's make it happen!!

    ReplyDelete